Thursday, July 1, 2010

How To self Realize


How to self realize?...All u must know that to do anything great,to rectify yourself or for a tumultuous achievement U must realize urself first..i.e U must know about urself..Who r u?..whats ur dreams?..whats ur fault?..whats ur passion?...whom do u want in ur life etc etc....
but its a matter of sorrow about 80% of us cant realize ourselves,our desires,passions...so we got mis-directed and do blunder mistakes in our lifes...
my best friend shared me a great idea of self-realization..he is a man who love to nurture human psychology...I'm going to share his opinions...
I got depressed frustrated last week....
At night I was alone...what I did was seldom drinking but solitary...I went for market and bought a nip of RS(middle man's popular whiskey)..And when i came back to room started some musics..those r music of my heart...my best friend recommended me to listen tashan's(a bangladesi singer) song as it really touch heart...I drunk for 1.5 hours with listening to my heart touching songs and giving little bit attention to the lyrics of Rupam Islam's songs..no doubt his lyrics are awesome.after 1 hour when i am feeling that I'm out of this world and I started self realization...Its surprising that every answer of my unasked questions,my dreams,my passions every thing were quite vivid to me....That was great night I remember when I completely judged myself

No comments:

Post a Comment